This cycle route guide is coming soon.
- Distance 12.9 miles (20.8 km)
- Elevation gain 377 ft (115 m)
- Time allow 1 hour 30 minutes
- Difficulty Gentle
- Terrain Off-Road Trails
- Suited to City or Folding Bike Gravel Bike Hybrid Bike Mountain Bike Road Bike
- Suitability notes Quite coarse surface in places, can be wet and puddled. Non-Standard Cycles: awkward stone chicanes also prevent full access. Road Bikes: doable with wider tyres and care.
- Attributes Accessible by train, Car parking, Family-friendly, National Cycle Network, Out and back, Pubs and cafés, Railways, Reasonably flat, Reservoirs, Suitable for older kids, Suitable for young kids, Towns and villages, Views of hills and peaks, Woodlands and forests
The route stats featured here are automatically generated by Komoot. For the most accurate guide, please refer to the route details above, based on actual rides recorded by Strava.
GPX CollectionGet over 60 carefully crafted route navigation files in GPX, TCX and FIT formats, covering all the cycle routes featured plus combined rides and future unpublished rides. Get it here
Please note: While great care and attention has been put into gathering these routes, ensuring details are accurate and determining their suitability, all information should be used as a guide only and is not a replacement for using your own judgement or research when setting out on new adventures. Peaks & Puddles cannot be held responsible for any problems you may encounter.
Always ensure your equipment is safe for use, that you are well prepared carrying everything necessary including access to a good map. Follow the Highway Code and the Countryside Code at all times, respect the landscape and the wildlife and people you encounter. But most importantly, have fun!